: (1) Financial Management: Theory and Practice, 12th edition, Eugene F. Brigham and Michael C. Ehrhardt (Thomson Southwestern, 2008, ISBN: 0324422695 (2) Principles of Corporate Finance, 9th edition, Richard A. Brealey, Stewart C. Myers, and Franklin Allen (McGraw-Hill, 2008, ISBN: 978-0-07-336869-6). (3Fundamentals of Contemporary Financial Management(2007) (with Thomson ONE, Business School Edition), 2nd Edition Moyer/McGuigan/Rao ISBN-10: 0-324-40636-3 ISBN-13: 978-0-324-40636-8 (4)Principles of Managerial Finance(2009) Gitman, Lawrence J. Edition: 12th ISBN10: 0321524136 ISBN13: 9780321524133 Publisher(s): Addison Wesley
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
1. Understand the Scope of Corporate Finance.
2. Evaluate Financial Statements.
3. Understand the time value of money and evaluating projects .
4. Consider the trade off between risk and return.
5. Use techniques for Capital Budgeting.
6. Describe the link between Capital Structure and Capital Budgeting.
Consider short and long term decisions for the financial benefit of the corporation. Course Description (MBA)