Job title: Project Manager:
Ensure that all the contract program/specifications requirements are achieved with good quality of work and coordinate all resources required for the execution of the Project and completion on time with agreed budget.
1. Plans, schedules, direct and control the progress of Project activities.
2. Reviews and verifies accuracy and consistency of engineering drawings and specifications and monitors progress to ensure compliance with plans and specifications.
3. Prepares regular reports on progress and requirements for labor, materials, machinery and equipment at the construction site.
4. Meeting regularly with the Owners, Subcontractors, Client and Consultants to monitor and coordinate all phases of the construction project.
5. Monitors Subcontractor's work schedule, safety performance and work quality.
6. Ensures Client's specifications and requirements are implemented according to agree upon deliverables; produces punch lists and coordinate completion of those lists.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering.
• Experience: With experience in project management from (2-5) years.
• Language: English language is a must.
Training Courses: ( Auto Cad – Primavera – Project Management Professional ).
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their CVs to HR@conbuild-eg.com
, quoting the job title in the subject.