1. Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of FMCG.
2. Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
3. Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
4. Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
5. Communicate with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates and provide information by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
6. Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
7. Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
8. Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
9. Provide guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
10. Analyze information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field.